Our WallMaster wall mountable retractable queue control barriers are available with a choice of 3m and 3.9m belt lengths, 50mm wide, and come in a range of standard stock colours and print options. We offer a selection of belt ends and four mounting options to suit all requirements. All of our belts feature a universal belt end to suit all major brands of posts and stanchions.
WallMaster Belt End Options:
- Universal (standard) - Connects to a standard receiver clip and all major brands of retracting belt stands.
- 'S' Clip - Receiver clips is not needed as the belt wraps around an upright and is hooked to itself.
- Magnetic - For use on metal surfaces, forms a strong connection and can be easily released.
- Panic break - As above but for use on non-metal surfaces. This option includes a steel receiver that can be fixed to any surface. Meets fire safety codes by allowing the connection to be broken if a pedestrian walks/runs through the belt.
WallMaster Mounting Options:
- Screws and wall plugs are provided, to fix the unit directly to the wall or flat surface.
- Removable plate - A bracket is permanently attached to the wall. The unit slides in and out allowing the same unit to be used in multiple locations.
- Magnetic - Provides temporary attachment to metal surfaces, removes with a simple twist and pull motion.
- Clamp - Designed for semi-permanent fixing to uprights such as posts and columns. The standard unit is adjustable from 75mm to 150mm diameter.
Please note the WallMaster Barriers are sold individually and include one receiver clip.